where things become stagnant

Friday, July 08, 2005

assholes

hello everybody!

Time flies and it's friday again!

After many experiences and much thinking, I've decided to do a PhD regarding the following question:

"WHY DO ASSHOLES EXHIBIT STUPID/IRRITATING/RIDICULOUS BEHAVIOUR."

Honestly, I don't want to mention names here. I shall just let my evil thoughts wither away, like a flower (eg. Daisy Rafflesia)

Since daisies rafflesias can die, dry up, decompose, rot, stink(already stinky when alive) and maybe become fossil fuels after being compressed underground for millions of years, so can my thoughts.

Not forgetting these fossil fuels, which are remains of our dead daisies rafflesias, will be burned and be returned to the atmosphere as carbon dioxide, which takes up ~1% of air.

Carbon in carbon dioxide will be incorporated in plants during photosynthesis.

Well, plants include daisies rafflesias. Do i have to elaborate?

If you're wondering why am i blogging in such a weird manner and you don't understand a single thing, it's alright.

If you still believe that 'daisy rafflesia' being mentioned here is a plant, please believe that I'm a shy girl.

Have a nice day.

Bye. =)

**Daisy is too nice a name. Rafflesia, which stinks, is more appropriate.